Introduction to the application of bearings in various industries
1. Endurance bearings for rolling machinery and equipment in smelters, mines, and steel plants.
2. High-demand bearings for power equipment in power plants, gas turbines, and electric motor plants. Most of this kind of equipment is in continuous operation, and the bearings are subject to large forces, which are troublesome to assemble and disassemble, and are inconvenient to replace. Therefore, the bearings are required to be of very stable quality, wear-resistant and pressure-resistant. General manufacturers mostly use imported bearings, such as Swedish SKF bearings, German FAG bearings, Japanese NSK bearings, KOYO bearings and other imported bearing brands.
3. Printing, packaging machinery, food machinery, special bearings and outer spherical bearings.
4. Plastics, chemical fiber machinery, film stretching, special bearings and high temperature bearings. With the development of science and technology, this kind of mechanical equipment is constantly improving and changing with each passing day; some foreign countries will soon have domestic ones, and the bearings used with them will also be introduced new ones. Most of the conveyor belts are outer spherical bearings of Dongguan TR and Nan'an Taiwan FS brand, which are easy to install, beautiful and easy to replace, and are favored by users. Some important parts of the main engine use imported bearings. At the same time, joint bearings, one-way bearings, guide rail bearings, needle roller bearings, BOPP, high-temperature bearings in the drying box of PVC stretch film equipment, etc.
Five, toys, watches, electronics, audio-visual equipment fine axis zero.
6. Bearings are used in textile, washing and dyeing, shoemaking and tobacco machinery. This kind of bearing is small and exquisite, efficient and durable, and requires high speed and low noise, so it cannot be manufactured by non-powerful famous factories. Because of the strong specificity of the equipment, each company has different designs, and the bearings used are not the same. Generally, it is not available in stock, and sometimes it is not easy to find (only the frequent customers can understand it, in case of emergency), so it is recommended that the user best Make sure that one is used and one is prepared to avoid downtime and waiting for parts, which will affect production.
7. Beer, beverage equipment, and medical equipment use bearings.
8. Bearings are used for crushing, ceramic machinery, and fine chemical machinery. The working environment of this kind of equipment is poor, and there are many influences such as water mist, moisture, dust, acid and alkali, etc., and the bearings are required to have strong sealing performance, and the grease is sufficient and reasonable. It is best to add grease in a timely manner.