What is an angular contact ball bearing
Angular contact ball bearings can bear axial force and radial force in one direction at the same time. The line connecting the upper and lower points of the rolling element stress point has a certain angle with the radial direction. These bearings are angular contact bearings.
What kind of bearings are angular contact ball bearings?
1. [Angular Contact Bearing] belongs to [Ball Bearing] in [Rolling Bearing]
2. Since [angular contact bearings] can bear radial force and a certain axial force at the same time, their installation methods are mostly in pairs, with back-to-back and face-to-face forms.
3. [Angular contact bearings] There are two kinds of integral type and detachable type. During installation, a certain axial force is generally required to eliminate the bearing clearance. Therefore, the bearing generally does not give [clearance 】
What is the difference between angular contact ball bearings and self-aligning ball bearings
Angular contact ball bearings can bear radial load and axial load at the same time. Can work at higher speeds. The larger the contact angle, the higher the axial load carrying capacity.
Because the raceways of the inner and outer rings can have relative displacements on the horizontal axis, they can simultaneously bear radial loads and axial loads—combined loads (single row angular contact ball bearings can only bear axial loads in one direction, so they are generally used installed in pairs).
Self-aligning ball bearings have self-aligning performance because the raceway surface of the outer ring is spherical, so it can automatically adjust the shaft center error caused by the deflection or non-concentricity of the shaft or shell. Stamped steel plate cage on the shaft
The inner ring and the steel ball can be freely tilted to the outer ring. Therefore, a certain degree of assembly error (misalignment) or radial curvature of the shaft center can be automatically adjusted without damaging the bearing.
Angular contact ball bearing usage
Features and uses of angular contact ball bearings:
Angular contact ball bearings have a high limit speed, can bear radial load and axial load at the same time, and can also bear pure axial load. The axial load capacity is determined by the contact angle and increases with the increase of the contact angle. Single row angular contact ball bearings can only bear axial load in one direction. When bearing radial load, it will cause additional axial force, and the corresponding reverse load must be applied. Therefore, this kind of bearings are generally used in pairs.
Double-row angular contact ball bearings can withstand large radial and axial bidirectional combined loads and moment loads, which are mainly radial loads. It can limit the bidirectional axial displacement of the shaft or housing, and the contact angle is 30 degrees. Angular contact ball bearings installed in pairs can bear radial and axial two-way combined loads dominated by radial loads, and can also bear pure radial loads.
The tandem configuration can only accommodate axial loads in one direction, while the other two configurations can accommodate axial loads in either direction. This type of bearing is generally selected and combined by the manufacturer and submitted to the user. After installation, there is preload interference, and the ring and steel ball are in an axial preload state, thus improving the rigidity and rotation of the entire set of bearings as a single support. precision.
Specific classification and model comparison:
1. Angular contact ball bearing with a=15o (type 70000 C)
2. Angular contact ball bearing with a=25o (70000 AC type)
3. Angular contact ball bearing with a=40o (type 70000 B)
4. High-speed sealed angular contact ball bearing with a=15o (B70000 C-2RZ type)
5. High-speed sealed angular contact ball bearing with a=25o (B70000 AC-2RZ type)
6. High-speed sealed angular contact ceramic ball bearing with a=15o (B70000 C-2RZ/HQ1 type)
7. High-speed sealed angular contact ceramic ball bearing with a=25o (B70000 AC-2RZ/HQ1 type)
8. Back-to-back pairs of double angular contact ball bearings [70000 C (AC, B)/DB type]
9. Face-to-face paired double angular contact ball bearings [70000 C (AC, B)/DF type]
10. Double-connected angular contact ball bearings in series [70000 C (AC, B)/DT type]
11. Double row angular contact ball bearings with ball filling gaps (type 0000 a=30o)
12. Double row angular contact ball bearings without filling gaps (0000 A type a=30o)
13. Double row angular contact ball bearing with dust cover on one side (0000 A-Z type a=30o)
14. Double row angular contact ball bearing with dust cover on both sides (0000 A-2Z type a=30o)
15. Double row angular contact ball bearing with sealing ring on one side (0000 A-RZ type a=30o)
16. Double row angular contact ball bearings with sealing rings on both sides (0000 A-2RZ type a=30o)
17. Four-point contact ball bearing (QJ type a=35o)